<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

I refuse to give in! 

Okay, I received a third invitation to Orkut. I realize that this may be the new thing but I will not give in to the trend. Sorry guys, not interested. I may not pass GO, I will not collect my $200 dollars, and I may very well go to jail. Others have threatened to sign me in as an Orkut member for me, but know this: If I appear in Orkut, it is not really me, it is someone else falsely posing as me. Does that make me unsociable? Perhaps, but I prefer to remain somewhat anonymous to the world wide web. I love meeting people when I meet them face-to-face, they are more tangible and more real to me. Meeting people online just doesn't do it for me. I prefer chatting on the phone where I can hear melodious nuances of people's voices and tone. Chatting online, while has definite advantages, doesn't do it for me. I know, I know. . .I am most likely still living in the Stone Age.
Stone Age Computer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?