<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004

What in the world is this? 

What the hell is in your eye?
Eyeball Jewelry. I cannot believe research and money is going into "decorating the eyeball" instead of more important medical issues. True, it is no different than getting a lens implanted for vision correction or for cataract surgery but seriously, you may not want to mess with something as delicate as the eye. Vision is one of the most important senses to have. When I am old and gray, I think I'd value keeping my vision more than loss of hearing or decreasing motor ability. Why take the risk? They say there are no side effects so far and they do not expect any in the future. But looking at this picture, I'd say that the increase of blood vessels surrounding the jewel in this case is NOT a sign of good health.
Read more...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?