<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

Greetings from Cozumel *burp* 

Hello everyone. Well, the cruise is kind of fun. Not sea-sick yet but my sister and dad are not doing well. Made my dad take two pills to knock him out but it didn't take till the next night before the effects wore off. Did some amazing snorkeling with my family. Saw lots of fat colorful fish and a three and a half foot long barracuda. Bought some souvenirs for my peeps. My sister and I had one margarita/pina colada. Got really buzzed and had to wait awhile outside of the ship, next to the large anchor, eating a box of Fruit-Loops until we felt well enough to get back on the rocky boat. Food is yummy so there is no way in hell I am going on any diet. Won $113 in roulette yesterday, lost $53 today, and made two new OSU roulette buddies. All in all, not bad. Anyways, gotta go. I paid $55 for only 100 min of internet.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?