<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Reliving TV 

Omigosh! I just discovered that I had relived an episode of Friends. Watching a late-night rerun of Friends, I came upon Monica and Richard sort of becoming friends after a huge break-up over wanting different futures. But finding that they miss each other, they end up becoming friends with benefits instead. After a wonderful week, Monica finds that she wants exclusivity.

M: Why can't we be the kind of friends that sleep only with each other, friends that spend time together, friends that could one day stand in front of other friends and say to each other, "friends forever"?
R: Well, we could do that . . . but in the end, we would still want different things.
M: I-I need to go. . . getting over you was the hardest thing I had to do, and I don't think I can do it again. . .

Soap opera-ish, I know, but oh so true. Sounds familar? Only to me. I guess that means that I am Monica.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?